We are looking for DevOps with AWS and Linux who are self-motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
Location: Pungautta, Hyderabad
Job Type: FTE
Joining Date availability: 1-30 Days’ notice
Mode of interview: Telephonic and Face-Face
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Experience in developing complex applications or highly-scalable solutions end-to-end in SDLC.
- Experience in Git & SCM (Software configuration management ) tools integrating with CI & CD
- Experience with system monitoring tools (g. Nagios).
- Build automation Tools- Ant , Maven.
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Bamboo or
- Version Control Tools – Git, SVN, CVS (Concurrent Versions System).
- Containerization – Docker ; Cloud Platform – AWS
- Experience of Linux Systems. Installation, Configuration and maintaining.
- Creating Linux users, permissions, SSH configuration, etc.
- Services of LAMP setup (Linux, apache, MySQL, php).
- Experience about managing cPanel and WordPress sites, DNS, Name server, email server (Ex: Postfix)configuration.
- Experience in Software and Patch management, Monitor system.
- Experience on setup SSL certificates for Websites on Apache & Nginx
- Should know how to debug/troubleshoot hard disk, memory issues.
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot Apache HTTPD and provide Transport Layer Security (TLS)-enabled websites and virtual hosts.
- Configure, Manage and troubleshoot secure SSH service.
- Configure and troubleshoot Network file shares like Samba & NFS.
- Install, Configure and Managing Infrastructure services like DNS(BIND)& DHCP.
- Detailed knowledge of TCP/IP and associated technologies (NFS, DNS).
- Good Understanding of AWS Cloud technology.
- Proficient in AWS services like VPC, EC2, S3, ELB, AutoScalingGroups(ASG), EBS, RDS, IAM, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudTrail.
- Monitor logs for better understanding the functioning of the system.
- Used security groups, network ACL’s, internet gateways and route tables to ensure a secure zone for organization in AWS public cloud.
- Working Knowledge on ECS, ECR
- Good to have knowledge on docker
- Good to have knowledge over Atlassian Components like JIRA, Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Knowledge on Nginx Web server
- Familiar with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages (basic shell scripting Exp: Backup, monitoring the servers, etc.)
- Monitoring resources, such as Amazon DB Services, CPU Memory, EBS volumes
- Add disks, partitions, and file systems to a Linux system & manage LVM- s
- Installation, Security patching (yum, package etc..), Kernel Upgrade and downgrade
- Troubleshoot Linux Server Performance issues using various performance and monitoring tools such as SAR, I/O stat, tcpdump etc
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Maintain day-to-day management and administration of projects
- Manage CI and CD tools
We like to hear from you, for further details please apply here or reach us at Fatima@vraising.in