The Senior TRIRIGA Application Developer, TRIRIGA Application Developer Team Lead is responsible for the overall implementation and customizations using the TRIRIGA application platform. The Team Lead’s role is to understand the customer’s application requirements, work with the client and Business Analyst who designed the customer’s application, and implement the customized solution.
Timings: Night Shift/EST
Key responsibilities include
Responsible for the technical design documentation as well as hands-on configuration of the IBM TRIRIGA solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to management on a regular basis and update project schedules
- Work cooperatively with other organizations to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner
- Lead, train and mentor junior Application Developer resources on the project team
- Manage all aspects of the project related to systems and technology and their specific application for the client.
- Hands on experience in all modules of IBM Tririga such as Lease, Capital and Space modules.
- Hands-on experience with TRIRIGA platform and application, including data migrations and/or integrations
- Understand the customer’s data requirements and work with the client’s resources to accurately architect and scope data integration/migration project tasks
- Experience designing solutions, developing and/or leading a team of developers and implementing the solutions
- Strong communication skills including representing your company in industry standards organizations or industry technical forums. Strong team leadership, mentorship and collaboration.
- Ability to engage and manage senior level client relationships.
- Technical writing skills for proposals, RFP responses, and technical documentation.
- Develop and conduct professional product demonstrations.
- At least 5 years experience in working as a Technical Consultant (or equivalent role)
- At least 3 years experience in TRIRGA platform and application
- At least 3 years experience in software development experience
- At least 3 years experience in evaluating customer requirements, creating technical designs and performing development / testing activities
- At least 3 years experience in providing technical oversight of assigned project resources
- At least 3 years experience in working with internal and external organizations to resolve technical and customer related problems, multitask, meet deadlines and set priorities.
- At least 1 year experience in Crystal and BIRT reporting tools.
- At least 1 year experience in related TRIRIGA technologies such as Single Sign On, GIS, CAD, Offline, DataConnect, Data Integrator
We are actively interviewing for these positions, so we encourage you to apply here. For further details please reach us