Job location: KPHB Hyderabad (Opp to JNTU)
Job type: Internship – FTE
Two rounds of interview
Summary and responsibilities:
SEO/SEM are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company’s overall SEO strategy and Digital Marketing.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
Strong communication skills required
It is customizable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages
Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
Basic understanding or knowledge will be required
Other responsibilities include:
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
We like to hear from you, for further info please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org